Writings on the Border
Volume 83, Number 2
• Drawing the Line: Writings on the Border by Philip Caputo, Mark Ehrman, Reynaldo Leal, Charles Rappleye, and Oscar Villalon.
• A Symposium on Mark Twain, featuring an unpublished work introduced by Ed Folsom and Jerome Loving, and David Caplan on Twain’s patriotism.
• Fiction by Nadine Gordimer, Helon Habila, and R. T. Smith.
• Essays by Erik Campbell, Pauline W. Chen, Morgan Meis, David J. Morris, and Nicholas Schmidle.
• Poetry by Robert Olen Butler, Robin Ekiss, Alessandra Lynch, Gregory Orr, Alberto Ríos, Tom Sleigh, and Luis Alberto Urrea.